Drum training — team building
Main training specifics: all participants play simultaneously regardless of their number and cooperate instead of competing.
Do not waste your time — LEARN TO:
- Work in a team.
- Be on the same wave.
- Establish positive, creative and strong relationships in a team.
- Achieve good results through cooperation.
- Perceive the importance of your contribution during completion of the general tasks.
ORDER OUR TRAINING RIGHT NOW —
AND YOUR TEAM WILL BECOME BETTER THAN EVER!
The DRUM CIRCLE laws are similar to the laws regulating the successful business team operations. Each participant has his/her own instrument — one has to add his/her own rhythm to the musical theme without disrupting the general sound. When all of the instruments are gathered they become an impressive ensemble — a single team united with the general rhythm. In here it is much easier to realize the idea of partnership and cooperation when each participant makes a unique contribution to the common cause.
- Development of the interpersonal relations in a group.
- Creation of an effective team.
- Rallying of a team — its motivation and inspiration.
- Communications effectiveness increase.
- Understanding of an impact of the contribution of each participant to the general environment and rhythm within a team.
- Psychological discharge and positive emotions.
- Focus on a cooperation and partnership.
- Establishment of trusted relationships in a team.
- Elimination of social barriers.
- Team spirit development.
- Personal growth.
During the training each participant shall have an opportunity to get fully distracted from the everyday activities, relieve the psychological pressure, enhance the concentration and clarity of mind.